Olesya Lipkovich, interior designer and founder of Studio13. Bachelor’s degree in interior design from the Fashion Institute of Technology, new York, 2006; certificate in project management in architecture and construction from New York University, New York, 2006.
For several years, she worked with prominent American designers Vicente Wolf and Nate Berkus. since 2008, she has been living and working in Moscow. Extensive experience in the field of private, public and corporate interiors, including cooperation with many foreign architects and architectural firms:
- Antonio Citterio & Partners on the project Barvikha Hotel & Spa, Moscow;
- Armani / Casa interior design Studio On the project of Armani apartments, Moscow;
- Spin and Cheryl Rowley Design Studio at the Four Seasons Hotel project, Saint Petersburg;
- The Jerde Partnership on the project, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Sochi;
- SOM Architects on the project of the JTI office, Moscow.
Projects with DWFI
Reconstruction of the cultural heritage site of the estate of P. V. Tsigel, Sokolniki, Moscow
“This project is interesting because the estate is an object of cultural heritage and in this regard, we had to solve many complex tasks of reconstruction, restoration and linking new and historical parts of the project to be preserved.
One of the strengths of the DWFI team is the development of technical documentation with a deep understanding of the case and attention to detail, which undoubtedly facilitated and accelerated the communication and implementation process. Thanks to the high professionalism of the DWFI team, a thorough approach to all aspects of the project, a focus on results, as well as high quality products, working with DWFI was a well-coordinated mechanism.”